105th Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Axefaktor!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axefaktor

Axefaktor

About Axefaktor! Empty
PostSubject: About Axefaktor!   About Axefaktor! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Hi everybody! I'm glad to be part of a new guild. I've been playing SWTOR since launch. My main and the character in the guild is Axelson Dredd. I'm a Republic Trooper Vanguard with the Armstech crew skill.

I've been part of two other guilds. One fell apart due to lack of interest. The other was not active enough to hold my interest Smile. I've enjoyed this one a lot so far though! I've had fun playing Warzones with Unlimitedheero, and I look forward to meeting more of you in the future.

While Warzones are a lot of fun, I also really enjoy randomly raiding enemy bases, and generally wreaking havoc. My number one pet peeve in the game is seeing people on opposing factions passively let each other walk by. It is a personal mission of mine to piss off as many Imperial players as I can. It's a PvP server after all. If you're interested in this too, find me in game. I'm always up for trolling imps.
Back to top Go down
UnlimitedHeero
Admin
UnlimitedHeero

About Axefaktor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Axefaktor!   About Axefaktor! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:09 pm

Welcome Axel, glad your enjoying yourself!
Back to top Go down
https://105thlegion.forumotion.com

About Axefaktor!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
105th Legion :: Commucations Room :: Introductions-
Jump to: