105th Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cinematic Poster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UnlimitedHeero
Admin
UnlimitedHeero

Cinematic Poster Empty
PostSubject: Cinematic Poster   Cinematic Poster EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Just incase no one knew about it, here is our cinematic poster. This not the final veriosn, it will be done by another artist.

Or I learn how to use better paint brushes. Also the poster will be available for print.

Cinematic Poster 527271_394103707327933_2083536151_n

Last edited by UnlimitedHeero on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://105thlegion.forumotion.com
SHOtrooper

SHOtrooper

Cinematic Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinematic Poster   Cinematic Poster EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:04 am

Looking great!! Where is the Smuggler? LOL!! My wife and daughter are pencil artists so would you mind if i have them try to draw it i think it looks great.
Back to top Go down
UnlimitedHeero
Admin
UnlimitedHeero

Cinematic Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinematic Poster   Cinematic Poster EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:42 am

The poster is about our backstory. Which takes place five years after the treaty.
The troopers in the black armor are ghost troopers. What will your daughter and wife do with it, once its done?
I would have to give them the character designs for them to do it.

Our backstory

In the aftermath of the Treaty of Coruscant, the Republic was devastated. Jedi Knights went into hiding across the galaxy . In addition, many systems withdrew from the Republic. At this rate, the Republic could not afford another war with the Sith Empire. Thus, the beginning of the cold war between the Republic and Sith Empire.
Although the Republic wanted to secure the peace treaty with the Sith Empire, they had to keep an eye on them. Republic military leaders formed an experimental trooper program called Project 1-0-5. Many different types troopers for different purposes, became out of this program. Some where strong, faster, smarter and others had better armor. One of them was the Ghost trooper program. Project 1-0-5 was moved to Special Operations divison, under General Garza. First generation ghost troopers any many other troopers where depatched for special operations during the cold war. Over time troopers under this program where called 105th Legion. Over time Jedis start becoming involve.
Back to top Go down
https://105thlegion.forumotion.com
Samonyt

Cinematic Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinematic Poster   Cinematic Poster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:37 pm

Very nice, the rp stuff is really coming along, can't wait to see the cinematic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cinematic Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinematic Poster   Cinematic Poster Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinematic Poster
Page 1 of 1