HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Recruitment PVE ops

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ril'Lynntaar

PostSubject: Recruitment PVE ops   Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:32 pm

Greetings, I am LT. Ril'Lynntaar, Jedi Sentinal and put in charge by our illustrious leader to find 8 good men/women for PVE OP runs on Sat. and Sun. nights. If you are interested in joining.... reply to this thread with your characters name and that characters job.

I do not have any details on what these are about, and I question Herro's judgment in putting me in charge of this undertaking.
(bare in mind its in no disrespect to herro Smile after all I am part of the 105th and I will attempt to carry out his orders to the best of my abilities)

However on that note I am here for recruitment purposes and in no way will I put myself in a leadership role in organizing these ops. I hope Herro will understand that in the fact that I am still a noob. But I do understand he wants us to start practicing ops runs and using those as an opportunity to start working as a team on the battlefield, and we do need practice and so I agreed to get the process started.

there are a lot of details I know nothing about and I hope herro or someone else will be able to fill you in with those details. Thank you for your time. Dismissed!

I will be posting this on the fansite page as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baumann

PostSubject: Ops group   Wed May 29, 2013 7:30 pm

I don't now if this is still open, but I would definitely like to join the ops group for the guild. I need some gear, but after that, I'll be good to go.

Baumann
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Recruitment PVE ops
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1