105th Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Massive Guild Meet-up going down on Prophecy of the Five

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axefaktor

Axefaktor

Massive Guild Meet-up going down on Prophecy of the Five Empty
PostSubject: Massive Guild Meet-up going down on Prophecy of the Five   Massive Guild Meet-up going down on Prophecy of the Five EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:54 pm

OK so I know I haven't been on in like a week, but I wanted to notify everybody about this, because it could be the opportunity we need to start taking things to the next level.

Check out this thread on the official forums. It's about a massive Prophecy of the Five guild meet-up taking place on Sunday December 9th. There are some big name guilds making an appearance including Pax Republica, Severity Gaming, and Ascension, and we should definitely get in there if we can.

They're asking for the Guildmaster and 2 officers from each guild. We will need to post something on the thread and make contact with Bryson of Pax Republica in game in order to get in the door.

If our GM or 2 officers can't make it, I'd like to volunteer to go, so let me know.
Back to top Go down
UnlimitedHeero
Admin
UnlimitedHeero

Massive Guild Meet-up going down on Prophecy of the Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massive Guild Meet-up going down on Prophecy of the Five   Massive Guild Meet-up going down on Prophecy of the Five EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Err We just missed it. I have been working on are site.
Back to top Go down
https://105thlegion.forumotion.com

Massive Guild Meet-up going down on Prophecy of the Five
Page 1 of 1